News This Post
Army Cantt Belgaum Offline Form Application Form 2022
Post Date: 20-08-2022
Total Vacancy: 03
Short Details of Notification : The Cantonment Board Belgaum invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 03 vacancies of Mali, Assistant Sanitary Inspector & Stenographer Post through “Army Cantt Belgaum Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 20 August 2022 to 09 September 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
- Application Form Start : 20 August 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 09 September 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
- All Categories Candidate Fee :- 500/-
- Demand Draft in the Favour of Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Belgaum payable at Belgaum from Nationalized Bank only which is not refundable. The Persons with disability category are exempted from paying the processing fee.
- Applicant must write his/her name, address and post applied for on the back of the Demand Draft and must enclose the original Demand Draft with their application forms
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years
- Age Limit as on : 09 September 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
- Candidates should have 10th Standard Pass and Must be a holder of Training Course/ Certificate in Horticulture.
- PUC 2nd Year (Senior Secondary) Pass and Senior Typewriting (45 wpm) and Senior Shorthand (120 wpm) Examination in English conducted by the State Board. OR
10th Standard Pass and 3 years of Diploma course in Commercial Practice (English).
Assistant Sanitary Inspector
- 10th Standard Pass and must have a three years Diploma course in Sanitary Health Inspector or Health Inspector. OR
- PUC 2nd Year (Senior Secondary) Pass and must have a two years Diploma course in Sanitary Health Inspector or Health Inspector. OR
- 10th Standard Pass and must have Diploma Course Certificate in Sanitary Inspector by All India Institute of Local Self Govt.
Vacancy Details : 03 Posts
|Second Division Clerk (SDK)||01 (UR)||Rs 27,650-52,650/-|
|Assistant Sanitary Inspector||01 (UR)||Rs 23,500-47,650/-|
|Mali||01 (UR)||Rs 17,000-28,950/-|
- Written Exam
- Skill/ Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
“Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, BC No.41, Khanapur Road, Camp, Belagavi-590001 (Karnataka State)”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Offline mode only. (Registered / Speed Post)
Documents Required To Apply
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Educational Certificate).
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to the post.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- One Self Addressed Envelope without Postal Stamp.
- Two latest passport size photographs (one photo to be pasted on the application and other to be attached with the application indicated his/her name on back side)
- Original Demand draft of Rs 500/- for all categories of applicant
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Instructions And Conditions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The examination pattern will be mentioned in the Hall Ticket, which will be issued to the eligible candidates after scrutiny of received applications.
- Persons already employed should sent applications through proper channel. Age relaxation applicable as per Govt. rules.
Useful Important Links
More Sarkari Jobs 2022