Game 5 will be played in Denver on June 12.
1. The Denver Nuggets and Miami Heat are tied 2-2 in the NBA Finals.
2. Game 5 is set for Monday, June 12 at 8:30 p.m. ET on ABC.
3.The Nuggets are favored by 9 points.The over/under is set at 208 points
4. Nikola Jokic is the leading scorer for the Nuggets with 27.6 points per game.
5.jimmy Butler is the leading scorer for the Heat with 28.2 points per game.
6. The Nuggets are 4-1 at home in the playoffs.The Heat are 2-3 on the road in the playoffs.
7. The Nuggets won Game 4 to take a 3-1 lead in the series. The Heat are looking to force a Game 6 in Miami.
8. The NBA Finals are expected to be a close series, and Game 5 could be a pivotal game.
9.the NBA Finals are expected to be a close series, and Game 5 could be a pivotal game. The Nuggets are looking to close out the series and win their first NBA championship since 1993. The Heat are looking to force a Game 6 and keep their championship hopes alive.
10. The Heat are hoping to win Game 5 and take a commanding 3-2 lead in the series.